Best Canyoning around Bled
Slovenia is famous for its pristine and untouched nature and the best canyoning around. Canyons surrounding Bled are the most beautiful ones in the country. Join us and explore the gorges and crystal clear fresh mountain streams that have carved them centuries ago. We offer you a chance to get away from the crowds of the town. Experience the best canyoning Bled has to offer – just a step away!
Many canyons in Slovenia are part of national parks and protected areas. We made it our goal to get everyone a chance to experience them first-hand.
Through canyoning in this part of Slovenia we offer you some of the most breath taking and thrilling experiences. Canyons around Bled especially are the perfect blend of diversity. We have hence merged all of our favourite outdoor sports into one thrilling activity. Hiking through beautiful forests, climbing, swimming in pools of fresh mountain spring water, jumping down waterfalls, abseiling and much more.
If you’re hungry for adrenaline, if you’re looking to add a touch of adventure to your holiday try the best canyoning around Bled. Especially if you are into trying something new and exciting, come and join our team of experienced canyoning guides.
- Expertise. Because our guides have the qualifications and licences as well as a never ending passion and enthusiasm for canyoning.
- Tradition. We have been doing this for a long time. We know what we’re doing, and we want to share the fun with you.
- It’s fun! It’s nice to walk around Bled Lake, and eat the cream cake. But what we have to offer is freedom, adrenaline, magnificent sights, and great company.
- We care. We love our home and it’s nature. Consequently we would like to show everyone how to enjoy themselves safely and without harm to nature.
- Our expert local guides know these parts and canyons like the back of their hand. In addition to a safe trip you can excpect a local’s insight into the area. Maybe they’ll let you in on some of the fairy-tales and local legends also.
- We have quality gear for everyone; the water in the canyons in cold so everyone gets a very thick wetsuit to keep you comfortable. In addition to the wetsuits the rest of the equipment is meticulously maintained and cared for. This is how we ensure it performs as it should on every trip.
- Our approach – we strongly believe in every individual’s experience. That is why we have simplified the booking process. Also we have summed up all the information you need into a copact form. Aditionally our service team is available for any questions and concerns at all times.
- Transfer service is available for anyone within a 15km radius of Bled town. Just send us an address and we will come and pick you up for your trip at your accommodation.
Looking for more? Check out our package deal where you can enjoy TWO trips (rafting and canyoning) in one day! Special price! This is also perfect for those in a hurry or just passing through Bled: http://outdoor-slovenia.com/product/canyoning-rafting-bled/
In order to ensure the best canyoning experience for everyone, we make safety the first priority on all our trips. Consequently, all our guides have every necessary license and years of experience. In addition to the techniques we use to ensure a safe trip, each participant gets a thick wet suit. This protects them from the refreshingly cold water and other elements. We provide all the rest of the equipment which includes shoes, a helmet and a climbing harness used for abseiling.
All you will need to bring with you is a swimsuit to wear under the wet suit, and a towel. A bottle of water can come handy in the summer heat. If it is a cold day, a warm change of clothes is a good idea also.
Canyons to choose from:
- Jerečica (trip duration 3 – 3.5 hrs)
- Grmečica (trip duration 3 – 3.5 hrs)
Season for Canyoning in Bled:
From 1st April to 15th October
Since canyoning uses many elements of other sports it is physically quite demanding. Children have to be at least 10 years old. The minimum height requirement for canyoning is 150cm.
Transfers from Bled and surroundings (within a 15km radius of Bled town) are included.